This independent hotel in Leavenworth, Washington has seen many upgrades under the new ownership. Enjoy the old world, family style Hotel close to downtown Leavenworth. Der Ritterhof has beautifully landscaped grounds and comfortable furnishings. They are brought together to create an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
As a guest of Der Ritterhof, you will be able to enjoy Just a short 5 minute walk to downtown Leavenworth, this pet friendly hotel features beautiful landscaped spacious grounds surrounded by the Cascade mountains. Each room opens to a welcoming balcony or patio and features free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, mini fridges and Kuerig coffee makers. Relax at the outdoor heated pool or enjoy the fresh mountain air while sitting in a park like setting. Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast and free parking. Coin Operated Laundry and BBQ facilities also available.
We welcome you and your four-legged companion in our Pet Friendly Rooms as guests here at Der Ritterhof Inn. The below policies are placed to assure that you, your dog and our other guests have a pleasant stay at our facility. To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests, the pet owner hereby agrees to the following policies, regulations, and conditions:
- We allow domesticated dogs only. Cats, birds, rodents, reptiles and/or exotic pets are not allowed.
- We ask that you dispose of your pet’s waste in the metal container provided near our Pet Friendly building. We have extra complimentary disposable bags in the lobby.
- For the safety of your dog and other guests, your dog must be leashed at all times. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or in the lobby.
- There will be a non-refundable pet charge of $15.00 per night per pet for the duration of your stay. This fee is not included in your room rate.
- Maximum two (2) pets per room.
- Pets are not allowed on beds or furniture.
- Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay. Pets should not be left alone in vehicles at any time. If pet is left alone in room, Der Ritterhof Staff has the right to remove the pet from the room if pet is disturbing other guests.
- Pet owners agree that, should their pet create any disturbances, which causes complaints to be made to the Der Ritterhof Staff by other guest, the motel has no other choice but to ask you to remove your pet.
- Guests may walk their leashed pets anywhere on the motel property except in pool area, lobby and where posted. You are responsible for picking up after your pet immediately.
- We do not anticipate your pet to be a problem, however, should your pet cause damage to any portion of our property, you are financially responsible for all corresponding lost room revenue and replacement or repair of damaged property
- Do not bathe your pet in the bathtub! If your pet is dirty, contact the Front Desk for pet towels.
- There will be a $100 charge if a pet is discovered in a non-designated pet room or is not disclosed upon arrival.
- Pet rooms require daily service and your pet should not be in the room during this time. Please let us know what time would be convenient for housekeeping to service your room:
- Your signature below confirms personal responsibility for your pet during your stay at Der Ritterhof and you are in agreement with the above policies.